We have just taken this immediately available role with a Lloyd's brokers based in Rayleigh in Essex
They are recruiting for a highly experienced Insurance Technician to join their Financial Services Insurance processing team - this is down to the growth of their business and you will be working primarily with the Strategic Risks team
You will be working 3 days from home and 2 in the office - so no more daily commuting !!
They are open minded on what classes of business your have dealt with previously but do need someone with strong technical processing experience
Your main duties will include
- Reconcile accounts, process and debit premiums and handle closings.
- Maintain up-to-date and orderly files.
- Liaise with the internal accounts team.
- Utilise in-house, Lloyd's and Company market systems including Brokasure, CLASS, LORS and Ed computer systems.
- Manage and undertake assigned project work to time scales as directed.
- Monitor and report on credit control.
If this is you and you are looking to start a new role asap, then please apply now to find out more about this great FTC
They are offering a salary of upto £40,000