Working for a large, international Insurance Company that are looking to expand again!
Working in their Central Croydon hub, you will be responding to customer enquiries and issues in writing, utilising your written communication skill.
Providing telephone support and advice for e-commerce clients, utilising proven customer service skills
To provide a professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand values of the client companies.
35 hours per week, Mon-Fri 09.00 to 17.30 (either 09.00-17.00 or 09.30-17.30). Due to the nature of this position, hours may vary in line with business needs.
* Maintain and update all current customer warranty details on the in house and client systems
* Ensure all dealer warranty applications and queries are actioned within set departmental time scales
* Accurately assess data loads and amend/input data onto both client and in house systems
* Maintain and update all current customer assistance details
* Update all existing assistance clients data on the in house system
* Maintain a working knowledge of the client's product range
* Accurate input of warranty and assistance data onto the in house database. Daily processing of Motor Vehicle Warranty policies using manufacturer Intranet and computer programmes.
* Accurately assess data load and amend and input data into client and in house systems
* Handle all incoming calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner, in line with the company standards
* Data capture all requested data and provide information to the caller
* Reply to all correspondence within defined time scales, ensuring the departmental standards are adhered to
* Record all daily activity for reporting purposes
Essential Skills & Attributes
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics
* Strong administration and organisational skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* A good working knowledge of Word, Excel
* Good letter writing ability * Strong numerical ability
* Basic understanding of FSA * Ability to work within a procedure based environment
* Able to communicate confidently with clients, customers and suppliers
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Able to work under pressure
* Team Player
* Strong focus on quality and customer service
* Self motivated
Desirable Skills & Attributes
* Previous experience of working within a warranty department
* Basic understanding of manufacturer products
* Basic geographical knowledge of the UK