Sales Adviser, Denmead / Waterlooville
£17,000 with a realist on target earning of 20,000
Do you have a passion for providing an excellent customer experience?
Want to work in a great atmosphere and modern offices in a rural location?
Are you a people person who loves to have a conversation with your clients?
Brook Street are delighted to present an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest and most successful independent insurance brokers in the UK who are looking for a Sales Adviser with excellent communication skills as well as a drive and motivation to succeed.
Who's right for the job?
The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, enjoying the challenge of achieving targets. They must be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of insurance principles and be able to work to high standards within regulatory requirements.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Self-driven & results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of all insurance products (Although not essential as training will be provided)
- PC Literate
- Respect and value others and consider the impact of actions on other members of the team
Due to the semi-rural location of the role it is essential that you drive. In addition you must be flexible due to shifted rotas and Saturday working hours.
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a solid base salary of £17k. You will be given great career and progression opportunities as well as 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
You will get to work within modern offices with good facilities, free parking and a beautiful. The team are a friendly bunch and enjoy social events!
About the job:
The successful candidate will work as part of a successful team in a well-established business selling a range of insurance products to new and existing customers to achieve sales targets.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Always represent the company in a clear and positive manner.
- Work as part of a team to meet and exceed targets.
- Arrange quotations in response to customer enquiries.
- Assess customers' requirements and offer suitable policies and advice.
- Arrange policies for customers following their acceptance of terms offered.
- Contact customers to discuss their quotations and requirements.
- Generate sales opportunities.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Apply training and work on self-development.
- Ensure sales and administration meets company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver a professional service that ensures customers are delighted with the company.
- Use IT equipment professionally to support sales target.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skills.
You will work 40 hours a week as part of a shifted rota. The company are operate between 8.30am and 7pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am - 5.30pm on Saturday (day back in lieu for working a Saturday).
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start in January 2019 or as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in a telesales role who is extremely personable and who has excellent self-motivation and communication skills and providing an excellent client experience.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .