Are you experienced working as an Administrator or Stock Controller, working within a transport or warehouse environment? Do you want to be working for an award winning and well-established company in Bourne?
My client owns a manufacturing company in Bourne. He is ambitious and always looking to develop his business further. Due to expansion he has a vacancy for an Intake Administrator to be a crucial part of the department.
- You will be completing all Intake paperwork by matching up purchase order numbers and raising any issues
- You will be filling out trolley stock sheets and reconcile stocks with accounts and the buyer
- You will be liaising with the haulier to collect empty trolleys and making sure the paperwork matches up correctly
- You will be arranging collection for white pallets and cardboard for recycling
- You will be responsible for stock control
- You will be assisting the Intake Manager with adhoc duties
- You will be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- You will be an outgoing Individual
- You will be confident in your ability
- You will ideally have experience working within a similar environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Pension enrolment
- Free use of the onsite canteen
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company pool car
- Year end bonuses on the Manager's discretion
- 8am to 5pm - Tuesday to Saturday
Hit apply now & call Tom immediately in the Peterborough office!