Location - Barnsley
Hours - Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 (1 hour for lunch)
Competitive salary to be discussed at interview stage
Main duties include:
* Production of development samples that meet the requirements of the NPD brief and are technically and financially feasible.
* Provision of accurate and comprehensive project information
* Source new raw materials in line with Technical and Purchasing guidelines
* Working closely with Technical for the production of samples for shelf life and nutritional analyses.
* Co-ordination of factory trials.
* Support the on-site technical team in generating internal and external customer documentation.
* Support the team's co-ordination and ownership of product launches.
* Support the Technologists management of Development projects.
* Understanding of full site product portfolio and operational processes.
* Support the presentation/demonstration of development samples to existing and potential customers to facilitate the development process.
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have clear experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
You should hold health & safety, food safety and basic HACCP qualifications and preferable a relevant degree or equivalent in food science with at least 1 year's industry experience in a similar role.
You should also have a high degree of competency in IT literacy, numeracy, communication, responsiveness, multitasking, and be comfortable working under pressure.
The ability to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and positive approach
Ability to work from recipe sheets to produce factory samples
Awareness and understanding of factory equipment and processes
Ability to work unsupervised in a factory environment, scaling up recipes and conducting trials
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150