Brook Street are now recruiting for an Interim Director of Property and Subsidiaries for a 12-month period that may lead to a permanent role after. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and trusted business that serves a growing number of communities in the Highlands.
The business is looking for an experienced individual to lead the company's development and implementation of a comprehensive Asset Management Strategy, while supporting the management team and the Chief Executive to maintain high performance standards.
- The Director will be responsible for executing all aspects the business plans for the company portfolio of real estate assets.
- You will be required to co-ordinate and manage the project teams and provide recommendations for all strategic decision-making.
- Oversee all aspects for a variety of assets, managing the big picture goals and oversee the business plans of assets.
- Perform long-term analyses.
- Create strategic options for the portfolio to maximise value.
- Demonstrate asset management leadership through creating collaborative relationships and successfully delivering projects.
- Provide monthly reports to the Chief Executive and Senior Management team outlining future projections of assets.
- To be considered, you will be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in delivering property and asset management.
- Relevant professional qualification such as RICS
- Experienced in implementing asset management and green energy strategies
- Knowledge of operating in a regulated environment
- An effective communicator with the ability to lead and motivate others.
In return, you'll work for a highly regarded, growing organisation, offering excellent opportunities for development, fantastic salary and flexible working. Candidates out with the Highlands will be considered as long as they can attend regular business meetings.
Salary: Up to £65000/DOE.
If you wish to apply and possess the skills necessary, please contact Victoria MacDonald on 01463729213 or by emailing .