Our client is an independent programme based in the NHS Ambulance service, this role will suit an individual who is immediately available and willing to knuckle down and get stuck in.
You will be maintaining financial elements of the current programme, supporting the head of Finance and also the wider team as and when required. You must be a self starter who requires minimal supervision, able to follow processes end to end and learn new systems quickly.
The perfect person will be extremely proactive, eye for detail, excellent numeracy, administrative & customer service skills. full training on internal processes and procedures will be provided along with opportunities for development in the financial services management area.
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 5yrs of relevant work experience in Finance
- Experience of reconciliations
- IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse and consolidate financial information
- Month end process
- Must be able to commit to the next six months
- 2 years post qualification
- Experience of working in DHSC and with Oracle Systems
Hourly pay but works out from £34000
Apply Asap as interviews are slotted for the 5th of February