We are looking for an interesting and dynamic Project Manager to work within a commercial organisation, supporting an exciting new key project working with stakeholders across the business. You will manage and deliver low-risk projects or work-streams within larger, more complex projects and programmes.
Preference will be given to candidates who have some experience within Pensions or a Finance background.
Main responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of assigned work, following agreed project life-cycle
- Ensuring practical plans are developed, agreed on and delivered
- Gaining and maintaining buy-in and confidence from project team members and stakeholders (and 3rd parties), ensuring productive 2 way communication and management of expectations
- Supporting business stakeholders to define potential solutions in response to business issues and opportunities
- Manage delivery plans to agreed parameters (e.g. timescales & budgets)
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience of having delivered projects and work-streams autonomously
- (Preferably) have a relevant qualification i.e. PRINCE2
- Be experienced managing stakeholders and resources in a project environment, and prioritise competing demands
We are looking to submit candidates asap so please apply for immediate consideration.