Band 8 Interim Project Manager (Transformation experience) - 6 months with opportunity to go permanent.
We are recruiting for one of the NHS organisations in Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our various NHS clients. The role requires an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to hit the ground running as soon as they start.
The ideal candidate will have Transformation Project Management experience in Healthcare, Will be able to provide comprehensive project leadership & management, identifying and developing stakeholders through engagement, effectively monitoring all project outcomes and milestones.
- Must have successfully delivered large scale projects
- Experience of implementing PMO approaches in NHS organisations. (or Public Sector) - Desirable!
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills
- Contributing to the organisation's change activity by helping to deliver an effective PMO.
- Playing a key role in embedding the project governance framework and project management best practice
£45,000 - £50,000
Interviews to be held from the 27th of December, to start from the 4th of January 2019
Apply below or contact Brook street on 02074866144 for more information.