I am recruiting for an experienced Internal Communications Executive based close to Walsall for a highly reputable industry leading business. They are offering a basic salary of circa £28,000 dependant on experience.
This is an exciting new role for the business; you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and The People & Development team where you will support with internal communications activity to ensure effective communication to the company's employees. Using a variety of communication tools, you will help ensure all employees receive relevant messages in a timely manner and are updated on business and people news; ultimately maximising levels of employee engagement.
It is essential you have a creative content writing mind-set and experience specifically within internal communications over multiple channels that will include intranet, email, print, newsletters, blogs, director cascades, social media and PowerPoint
You will be joining a specialist utility industry respected business that helps companies deliver a quality end-to-end customer journey. Their core services improve the customer contact, revenue protection, debt collection and billing processes to enhance the customers' experiences and build loyalty whilst minimising cost to serve. This is a multi-site business including overseas where some travel may be required (not on a weekly basis).
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Play a key role in implementing the internal communication strategy to deliver timely communication across the business through a variety of channels including but not limited to intranet, email, print, social media and PowerPoint
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication channels, creating consistent and clear messages that are engaging and relevant to the audience
- Use appropriate communications channels and processes to ensure that employees feel informed, valued and motivated
- Support the delivery of engagement events, ensuring they are delivered with creative input, in line with internal messaging and tailored to the audience
- Support the roll out of the employee engagement survey, maximising participation and supporting the communication of engagement action plans
- Manage elements of company LinkedIn and Glass Door content to support our employer brand strategy
- Work with the marketing team to ensure internal communication messages are coordinated with external communication messages
- Develop and manage the intranet content plan
- Manage communications email inbox, including liaison with relevant stakeholders to craft suitable responses where necessary
- Previous experience specifically within an Internal Communications position
- Knowledge and understanding of how internal and external communications differ
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the importance of employee engagement
- A flair for creative content writing
- Experience in content creation, editing and proof reading within a variety of channels, including intranet, email, print, social media and PowerPoint
- Able to build relationships at all levels with exceptional communication, both verbally and written
- High level of computer literacy is a must. Highly proficient in most Microsoft Office packages
- Confident with using Adobe InDesign software as well as being adept at quickly learning new software applications as and when required
- Experience of multi-site internal communications would be desirable
- Extremely high attention for detail, well organised, methodical, and thorough
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, keeping track of all projects and always staying on top of deadlines
- Enthusiastic, creative, confident and positive in your outlook
- Operate with a high degree of integrity in your work, respecting and maintaining confidentiality
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO OF WORK AT INTERVIEW STAGE **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £28,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Above average attractive holiday entitlement including all bank holidays off
- 37.5 hour working week with flexible working available
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Free onsite Gym
- Discounted childcare close by
- A number of other company benefits including sociable charity events, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***