My amazing Client is looking for a Internal Communications Executive to join there team. They are looking for someone who is egar to progress in their career. You would need to have experience in Communications, Content writing and social media.
You would be working closely with the Marketing Manager and The People & Development team, you will support with internal communications activity to ensure effective communication,vision and values. Using a variety of communication tools, you will help ensure all employees receive relevant messages in a timely manner and are updated on business and people news; ultimately maximising levels of employee engagement.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in implementing the internal communication strategy to deliver timely communication across the business.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication channels, creating consistent and clear messages that are engaging and relevant to the audience.
- Use appropriate communications channels and processes to ensure that employees feel informed, valued and motivated.
- Support the delivery of engagement events, ensuring they are delivered with creative input, in line with internal messaging and tailored to the audience.
- Support the roll out of the employee engagement survey, maximising participation and supporting the communication of engagement action plans.
- Manage elements of company LinkedIn and Glass Door content to support our employer brand strategy
- Work with the marketing team to ensure internal communication messages are coordinated with external communication messages
- Develop and manage the intranet content plan
- Manage communications email inbox, including liaison with relevant stakeholders to craft suitable responses where necessary
- It is desirable that candidates have proven experience and knowledge of internal communications; ideally gained directly by working in a communications role
- Able to build relationships at all levels and with a real gift for communication, speaking and writing clearly and succinctly using appropriate language that is easy to understand. The successful candidate will also possess presence and credibility, coupled with a creative flair
- In their approach to the role, the Internal Communications Executive will be a stickler for detail, extremely well organised, methodical, and thorough. They will be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively, keeping track of all projects and always staying on top of deadlines
- High level of computer literacy is a must. Highly proficient in most Microsoft Office packages, the applicant should ideally be confident in their ability to use Adobe InDesign software as well as being adept at quickly learning new software applications as and when required
- Experience in content creation, editing and proof reading within a variety of channels, including intranet, email, print, social media and PPT is essential
- Operates with a high degree of integrity in their work, respecting and maintaining confidentiality
- Able to look for better ways of doing things and suggest improvements
- Enthusiastic, creative, confident and positive in their outlook the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge and experience and be seeking to quickly develop into an exceptional internal communications specialist.
- Relevant qualifications related to a communications role and evidence of exceptional written English skills.
Holiday Entitlement - 20 days which increases with service to 25 days
Benefits - Free car parking, cycle to work scheme, pension + a lot more
Interested? Contact Lorraine Macewan on 0121 643 6954 or email