Join a company that wants to make a difference!
Brook Street is hiring for an Internal recruiter to work with a fast-growing, successful, gold standard full-fibre network provider
Full-Time Permanent Position
Working hours - Monday - Friday
Location: Work From Home (must be commutable to Colchester for board meetings and other duties)
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays; increasing with service.
- Access to Perkbox
- EMI Share Scheme
- Regular company events. Some examples include a treasure hunt, outdoor cinema with food, awards/end of year party.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- 5 days compassionate leave
- Eye care vouchers
- In house training mental health champions
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Provide a pro active approach to attracting the best talent for all internal roles
- Own the onboarding process, giving every person the best first impression of the company
- Create attractive and enticing job adverts
- Thorough due diligence throughout the recruitment process
- Liaise with all external recruitment agencies and build relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with all hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 2 years internal recruitment experience
- Experience in sourcing candidates
- Good understanding of the main job boards
- The ability to self motivate