19 days ago
Brook Street is delighted to be working with our Lisburn client to recruit two new full time and permanent Internal Sales Assistants
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the post holder will provide administrative support in a fast-paced working environment. They will be responsible for assisting the Area Sales Managers with the follow up requirements after your customer visits. You will input data onto the CRM system, contact customers to avail of promotional items and any other business requirements.
- Periodically contact customers after Area Sales Manager visit to ensure they have the necessary information to proceed with ordering, e.g. point of sale material/pricing.
- Sending price proposal to customers as per the Area Sales Manager instructions.
- Liaise directly with appointed Area Sales Manager and provide feedback from customer contact.
- Log detailed information Via CRM system.
- Provide specific admin support for the Area Sales Manager.
- Proactively prospect for new accounts per product / per area
- Sell promotional products when required.
- Contact specific customers to determine business opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and a professional phone manner.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English & Maths
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in an administrative role in a busy sales/ working environment
- Good level of computer literacy, including experience in the use of Microsoft packages/computer databases
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent administration skills
- Professional attitude to work
- Experience of providing sales support to field teams
Working hours - 39 hrs/week: Monday -Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Fr 8.30am - 2pm.
Salary will depend on background - decided at interview
If interested please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the link