The Internal Sales Co-Ordinator support the delivery of the New Equipment Sales targets and goals by taking responsibility for the administration elements of the technical verification of quotations.
The Internal Sales Co-Ordinator develops sound business relationships with Main Contractors, Façade Sub-Contractors, End Users, Specifiers and Quantity Surveyors with the aim of establishing repeat business and repeat opportunity to quote wherever the product is required.
* Assist with the administration to enable CDT to technically clean, clear and process projects from CRM into ERP systems in readiness for procurement and onward processing by the Operations Team;
* Request information to enable CDT to confirm customer requirements (including size, finish and accurate installation date).
* Arrange surveys with the Regional Surveyor where necessary.
* Issue variation orders where a change in specification constitutes a change in price.
* Manage customer expectations through clear communication on project progress, including any programme/cost-sensitive issues.
* Liaise with Finance Department where required to check status of any payments required prior to manufacture.
* Maintain accurate/realistic delivery dates in CRM system to facilitate accurate forecasting.
* Raise POs/instructions to enable drawings to be produced, including reconciliation of same with Finance Team.
* Reporting to Internal Sales Manager items where changes have occurred that cannot be financially recovered - margin erosion from sale.
* Management of their project folders to ensure timely processing of projects through design stage into operations in line with customer programme requirements and product lead times.
* Provide support to Estimating team as required.
- Experience of working to KPI's and hitting targets.
- PC literate and proficient in the use of MS Office - Essential.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, NBS/performance specifications and other contractual documentation - Preferred.
- Familiar with CRM systems - Preferred.
- Have commercial awareness relating to identification and producing of variation orders and other contractual documents - Preferred.
If this sounds like the next role for you then please apply now.