Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our client in Belfast who has an excellent opportunity for an internal sales executive. This position offers a basic salary of £22,000 with an employee profit share scheme.
Our client is recruiting for an internal sales executive for its Belfast operation. The successful applicant will be working as a key member of a small team, dealing directly with customers on the phone and at the trade counter.
NB: Full training will be given, including visits to suppliers for product training.
Our clients diverse market sectors include sign manufacturing & graphical, shop fitting, engineering, fabrication & manufacturing.
The position will offer a realistic career path towards an external sales role within a 2-3-year period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
* Processing of customer orders
* Timely response to customer enquiries via provision of customer quotation and the following up of those quotations to determine success or other
* Outbound sales calls to existing customers
* Outbound sales calls to potential customers
* Support the external sales person in relation to customer enquiries, customer sample requests etc
* Working closely with office manager in relation to stock management
* Once established in the role development of your own account base
* Processing of cash sale credit card payments
* Dealing directly with suppliers and UK mainland branches
* Working closely with credit control regarding customer account queries
* Liaising with warehouse manager in relation to customer deliveries
* Ideally 2-3 years' experience in a sales role with a proven track record
* Excellent telephone manner with experience of customer relationship building
* Good interpersonal skills, a good communicator, attention to detail important.
* Self-driven with an unquenchable work ethic, a team player, someone not afraid to use their own initiative.
* A positive 'can do' attitude.
* Ability to multi task and manage time effectively in a busy sales driven environment
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel etc.)
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent (Grade C or above) including MATHS & ENGLISH
* Interested in applicants with experience of e-marketing
* Competitive Salary (£22k pa)
* Company profit share scheme
* Minimum 20 days holidays plus statutory (personal holidays increase annually to maximum 26)
* Onsite parking
* Working hours 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
If interested, please send CV via the link