Advert Title: Internal sales executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Brook Street are currently working with one of the UK's top distributors in the North! Due to their rapid growth my client is keen to bring on an internal sales executive.
The successful candidate will have extensive sales experience in selling merchandise and act as first point of contact for their customer base delivering first class customer service. You will develop robust relationships with key accounts to enhance sales and profitability. My client is open to speaking with candidates who have had previous experience in a sales-driven environment, building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Gain a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Act as a consultant to prospects and clients on current offering of products
- Achieve sales goals and KPI targets
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
The salary is competitive and will depend on the candidate's previous experience in an internal sales role and performance at interview stage. There will be a two-stage interview process, a zoom call followed by a face to face interview.
Interviews are happening immediately! Apply now to be considered!
To apply please click the link: