Do you have any experience in direct, phone or retail sales? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Our Lisburn client has an exciting opportunity for individuals with sales and/or customer service experience to join our Internal Sales Team in their Lisburn headquarters.
This is a tele-sales role focused on increasing sales, generating new business within the company`s existing customer base. The Internal Sales Assistant will promote products and pricing structures, working to monthly revenue and call time targets.
* Achieve talk times by contacting relevant customers to convert on pre identified product targets
* Record outcomes daily, sending weekly summaries to the sales analyst who will report on conversion and new business revenue sales
* Ensure all productivity and performance KPI`s are met and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
* Use existing product scripts and follow specific processes to achieve product conversion targets
* Proactively prospect for new customer accounts
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge
* Ensure telephone manner is professional on all sales calls
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management
* GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English & Maths
* Minimum of 1 years` experience in sales role (direct/phone/retail)
* Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets.
* Good level of computer literacy, including experience in the use of Microsoft packages/ computer databases
Please send CV via the apply link
Please note that due to the location of the role applicants would need to have access to their own transport