Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our client in Belfast who are located in Mallusk and they currently have an excellent opportunity for an internal sales executive.
The successful applicant will be working as a key member of a small team, dealing directly with customers on the phone and at the trade counter.
Our clients diverse market sectors include sign manufacturing & graphical, shop fitting, engineering, fabrication & manufacturing.
The position will offer a realistic career path towards an external sales role within a 2-3-year period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
* Processing of customer orders
* Timely response to customer enquiries via provision of customer quotation
* Following up of quotations to determine success or other
* Outbound sales calls to existing customers
* Outbound sales calls to potential customers
* Support the external sales person in relation to customer enquiries, customer sample requests etc
* Working closely with office manager in relation to stock management
* Once established in the role development of your own account base
* Processing of cash sale credit card payments
* Dealing directly with suppliers and UK mainland branches
* Working closely with credit control regarding customer account queries
* Liaising with warehouse manager in relation to customer deliveries
* Ideally 2-3 years` experience in a sales role with a proven track record of meeting targets
* Excellent telephone manner with experience of customer relationship building
* Good interpersonal skills, a good communicator, attention to detail important.
* Self-driven with an unquenchable work ethic, a team player, someone not afraid to use their own initiative.
* A positive `can do` attitude.
* Ability to multi task and manage time effectively in a busy sales driven environment
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel etc.)
* 5 GCSE`s or equivalent (Grade C or above) including MATHS & ENGLISH
* Experience of e-marketing very beneficial
* This position has a good base salary ( £22-26k per annum DOE ) this comes with an employee profit share scheme.
* Minimum 20 days holidays plus statutory (personal holidays increase annually to maximum 26)
* Onsite parking
* Working hours 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
Full training will be given, including visits to suppliers for product training.
If interested please send CV via the link