Internal Sales Person £18,000 - £22,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with the UK's Leading material provider. Our client are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Person to join the well run team in Southampton. The Company have been open for over 175 year and have 13 branches in the south coast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all things sales related, working with the other internal staff, to help create a proactive and sales orientated culture
- You will provide support to the external sales representative, raising quotes & orders, providing back-up support while they are out on the road
- Sourcing non-standard products and negotiating prices
- Responding to a wide range of queries from customers (both trade and retail)
- Helping in all areas of the branch operation as necessary
- You will need to be confident, and sales focused, be adept at decision making, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in sales in essential
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Sound knowledge of building materials, both heavy and light side
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 42.5 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8 hour shifts between 7am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday, Plus Saturday Mornings on a rota. Candidates must be flexible for start/ finish time to cover branch opening hours.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 per year. In addition you will receive 22 days holiday and back holidays, plus other great benefits.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or send your CV at .