Job Title - International Social Media Project Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a International Social Media Project Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 12 months
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £27, 757 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
The International Social Media Project Manager will be responsible for enabling social marketing best-practice across 36 global markets. Working within the wider Gaming Integrated marketing team, the Social Media Project Manager will ensure alignment with global social objectives and provide the valuable support local markets need to run their channels. The goal is to deliver best-in-class content which drives impact through local social media channels.
A typical day in this role can include:
* Partner closely with the global social media managers and their global social agency to plan, curate and distribute key global content to international social teams. Provide assets, guidance and support to local teams and ensure they have the tools they need to support global business priorities across Console, Games and Services.
* Supporting the global social media team by managing the creation of global content for key moments. Manage projects from ideation through to execution, including: strategy, brief, reviews, go-live, and analysis.
* Coordinate the creation of bespoke content for local markets. From one off assets to full campaigns, you manage the creative process through to delivery of content to the briefing team.
* Oversee the review process for local content creations, ensuring all in-market created content has been reviewed and approved, where necessary.
* Drive innovation, learning and best practices within the international social community. Provide insights and best practices to our local teams to help improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of their social content
* Experience of working within social media marketing for a brand or agency, ideally within the entertainment sector.
* Experience in the management of content creation across various disciplines.
* Strong creative eye with a solid understanding of social media best practice and content
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 3rd June at 10am