We are working on behalf of our very respected Higher Education client in Swansea.
The role will be working in the International Admissions Department, assessing potential candidates' eligibility documents.
- Processing applications from international candidates
- Assessing eligibility to study in the UK
- Align eligibility to UKVI standards
- Monitoring Visa-related systems (appeals etc...)
- Monitoring performance and attendance of International Students
There are many other responsibilities within this role and we are looking for someone with experience of working within a Higher Education environment - preferably within admissions.
This role is on a temporary basis, with the likelihood of it being extended further.
If you would like to know more about the role please contact Christopher or Rachel at Brook Street on 02920 345153.