Leicestershire Police are recruiting for an Investigative Support Assistant on a temporary basis, this will be ideally suitable for retired police officers or investigative police staff that have retired in recent years. This role is working Mon - Fri between the hours of 8am-8pm - Full or Part time.
This Exciting Role requires you to assist in Investigations, interviewing of suspects, obtaining statements and examination of evidence. You will also be required to Submit Accurate Reports and complete general Admin Duties. A Full UK Driving Licence is Required.
This Position can be worked Part Time or Full Time between Monday to Friday. You will be based in Leicester City Centre; however, you will be required to have the ability and willing to travel to carry out activities associated with this Role.
1. GCSE grade C or equivalent above in English Language or can demonstrate use of Language to that Level.
2. Computer Literate and ability to demonstrate methodical approach to work.
3. Experience in the Production of accurate reports or documents.
4. Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal.
5. Recent experience in a role requiring use of investigation skills in crime related or industrial relation matters.
6. To have experience of working within a high-pressured environment with high workloads.
7. The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
If you meet the essential criteria and are interested in an exciting opportunity with the Police Force, please apply. Please be aware, the successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process, this could take between 4 to 6 weeks. There will be no investigative or statement taking training given, only systems and process training.