NHS England - NHS continuing Healthcare IRP Casework
Location: Leeds City Centre, currently working remotely
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: £9.28 per hour increasing to £11.20 after 12 weeks
As a Continuing Healthcare Independent Review the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Continuing Healthcare Team to deliver NHS England's statutory function to facilitate Independent Reviews of CHC eligibility.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required. Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
- Diary Management
- Minute taking
- Answering calls and queries from member of the public
- Completing general admin duties such as filing, photocopying, prioritising mail
- Managing the mail inbox
- Plan and structure IRP arrangements within the National Framework and utilise time flexibly in order to meet the fluctuating demands of the service
- Coordinate the caseloads to the Independent Chairs, taking account of availability and case complexity and clarify the appropriate type of panel members required
- Running Reports
- Organising and planning events as directed, providing all necessary supporting in local materials.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Great customer service and team building skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages, Team and Adobe
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience handling complaints
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Alternatively, please contact .