My client is seeking an experienced IT Administrator, with a least three years experience. This role will be to support the Senior IT Administrator with internal and external IT Projects.
You will be based within the IT & Network Services team, you should have extensive Active Directory knowledge (essential) and Scripting\PowerShell skills would be an advantage. Windows Server support experience is essential and you must be able to drive to the office on a regular basis.
There will also be a requirement for building and testing of servers and application services for customers. This role would suit an IT Administrator with an MCP.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Understand the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understand the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches.
- Assist with the creation of telephone and voicemail extensions, routing extensions to appropriate locations and updating information as requirements change.
- Assist in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- Help install and improve computer software and network equipment.
- New Recruits Administration
- Create network and email accounts for new users.
- Set up computers for new users and ensure delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
- Update company phone lists and email address books.
Help Desk Administration
- Help answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our CRM software.
- Assist in administering and maintaining local and web-based applications
- Liaise with Microsoft and other vendors for online services.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of Internal Systems programs
- Interact with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicate with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide responses to internal clients in a timely manner.
This position is a mix of office and home based working.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to match the above then please apply now.