I have a fantastic opportunity for a IT Administrator based in High Wycombe. This role is a temporary assignment initially 13 weeks. This role is full time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- To provide administrative support to the Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) Directorate, including diary management, phone cover, room booking, event booking and document production.
- To provide administrative support to a range of specialist projects across the IS&T as required.
- To assist in the general administration of the departmental staff records (e.g. completing the directorate weekly sickness returns).
- To raise purchase orders as requested and provide general financial administrative support.
- Support the IT procurement activities in the IS&T Directorate for the University by liaising with the Procurement Team, providing advice and helping to ensure products and services are purchased in the most cost effective, time-efficient and compliant manner.
- Provide IT hardware and software purchasing support to the IS&T Directorate by helping to verify the requirements, gather information identify the right route to market, obtain quotes, raise orders for approval and confirm receipt of the delivery for agreed purchases.
- Provide administrative support for supplier and vendor management activities in the IS&T Directorate to help manage relationships and drive out efficiencies and improvements through the effective monitoring of their performance against service level agreements.
- To support the Director of IS&T to administrate requests that are submitted to the University under the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
- To manage visitor bookings and meet and greet on behalf of the Directorate Leadership Team
- To help maintain comprehensive records or all registered IS&T assets recording new acquisitions, moves and disposals.
- To provide cover as an IT Service Desk operator as required, recording any voicemail messages received, monitoring the Service Desk inbox, logging details into the service desk system for action, ensuring that any urgent issues are raised to the Service Desk Manager.
- To take meeting minutes and type up reports as required and directed.
- To maintain a stock of stationary supplies for the directorate.
- To ensure that that all information is managed securely in accordance with University policies and information related legislation.
Does this sound like an ideal job for you?
If the answer is YES please contact Katie on 01189637482 or Email