ICT Specialist / ICT Trainer
Monday - Friday, @10.21 per hour. Temporary Contract.
Please note, experience within Probation Services is needed for this role
As an IT Administrator your main responsibilities will be, but not subject to;
- Deliver ICT Training courses over MS Teams and some classroom delivery, when allowed.
- Knowledge of probation IT systems: NDelius and Oasys, MS Teams, Outlook and a good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Working from prescribed lesson plans to deliver nationally and regionally designed training, maintain ICT Training databases and resources.
- Able to manage groups of people via MS Teams meetings remotely or in the classroom.
- Able to follow national guidance and processes to keep up to date to ensure training is current and accurate.
If this is the role for you, then apply today with your most current CV