Customer Service / Service Desk Analyst Nights
Service Desk Analyst Salary: up to 25k per year
Hours: 7.5-hour shift. Desk covered between 8pm to 8am and may include a Saturday and Sunday shifts on a rota basis. 4 on and 4 off.
Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education, and health-care customers. Their hardware and software can be found across an
As a Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service Desk Nights you will be:
- Providing effective and positive first line support through managing calls
- Handling the resulting incidents or service requests and supporting the service operation
- Handling customer queries and support
- Customer service support
- For many organisations, technology underpins the service they provide to end users
- For Government the end user is ultimately the general public; your ability to build a quick rapport, understand the query and talk the customer calmly through steps to resolve the issue (first line support) will ensure the Government department continues to provide an effective and efficient service.
The role is varied, giving you the opportunity to work with your customer, third parties and internal teams to get the best outcomes and resolve queries quickly. In your downtime, you`ll enjoy the fantastic facilities including pool tables, TC or eating out at one of the many local restaurants.
Requirements for Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service Desk Nights:
- Contact centre / call centre customer service background preferred
- 2 + years in customer service
- An analogical approach
- A passion for problem solving
- Tech savvy
- Company bonus
- Company training and development
- 33 days holiday
- Parking on site
- Large canteen/downtime area
- On a bus route
- Great working environment
- Progression through different support line levels if desired
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about what a typical day will involve, please either apply or email or call Charlotte on 07483 927710
We will respond to all applications within 1 working day.