Brook Street are proud to be representing an industry leading IT company based in Harrogate. My client is looking for a professional IT Assets Coordinator to join their successful IT team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the life cycle of all IT assets for the company.
- Answering software queries and requests
- Purchasing New Software
- Installing Software
- Ensuring that software has not been installed illegally onto the company network and end devices
- Reconciliation of installed number of licenses on the network against the number of licenses purchased
- To ensure that no rogue software has been installed onto the network i.e music downloads
- Build and configure new and redeployed laptops and desktop PCs
- Purchasing new hardware
- Use, review and update of procedures as necessary following consultation with senior members
- Assisting in basic training users on the relevant computer software
- Ensuring users understand their responsibilities under the IT Code of practice
- To ensure as far as is reasonably practical, personal health and safety
- Basic Maths & English
- HND or HNC qualified (related to IT)
- Preferably A+ Qualified
- Previous Customer contact/care experience (both face-to-face and via the telephone).
- Team player with good communication skills and a commitment to success.
- Able to multi task, driven and self motivated.
- Previous IT Helpdesk experience providing 1st line desktop support.
- Previous 1st line support of business applications.
- Must have an intermediate/advanced level of knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.
- Ideally will have completed the FAST accreditation program or be willing to study for it.
In return you can expect to receive a salary between £25-28,000, 22 days holiday going up to 25 and bank holiday, free parking, pension, save as you earn scheme & sick pay and a fantastic working environment.
If you're interested in the role please apply now or contact Cat on 07971609654.