My client is looking for someone to join their successful IT team in Harrogate.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for the life-cycle of all IT assets for the company.
- Previous customer contact/care experience (both face to face and via the telephone)
- Team player with good communication skills and a commitment to success,
- Able to multi task, driven and self-motivated,
- Previous IT help-desk experience providing 1st line desktop support,
- Previous 1st line support of business applications,
- Must have an intermediate/advanced level of knowledge on Microsoft Office Packages,
- Ideally will have completed the FAST accreditation program or be willing to study for it.
- Must have a full clean UK driving license.
What you will get in return:
A salary between £25-28,000, 22 days holiday going up to 25, free parking, pension, save as you earn scheme & sick pay.
If you would like further details on this role contact Laura on 01904 888800