Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client in Ballymoney to recruit an IT Business Analyst
Working within a small but growing team in a fast paced working environment you will have the opportunity to work on bespoke projects as well as the company`s core product. T
his role gives the opportunity for your creative and innovative side to shine through as we encourage new ideas and alternative techniques to achieve solutions.
As the first point of contact you will work closely with the companies clients and providers on future and existing integrations to not only ensure that these are running smoothly but to implement new integrations as well.
This will involve gathering requirements and working closely with the technical team to achieve solutions.
You will play a key role in the migration of our brand new cloud based software this will include manipulating and converting data, both client and staff training and assisting with the project requirements.
You will be both supported within the existing infrastructure and have the freedom to work independently.
The client will offer full training and mentorship, as a business analyst, you will be working alongside the IT, sales and implementations team to improve and advance the company products.
* Degree level education
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and decision making skills.
* Interrogation and manipulation of data (SQL and Excel)
* Ability to manage expectations of customers and providers.
* Experience in completing Gap analysis and client user stories
* Liaising with a diverse client portfolio to understand requirements
* Ability to assist with the coordination of projects
* Proactive with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Ability to produce solutions from a brief specification to capture the main requirements.
* Good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
* Implementation of financial/payroll Software
* Experience of working in an Agile or Sprints development environment.
* Interest in future and alternative technologies to achieve solutions
If interested please send CV via the apply link