A rare opportunity to be a part of the core team of this International Digital Transformation Company to join their expanding Sales team, helping customers accelerate their digital transformation journey.
Our client is a digital transformation company specialised in helping businesses utilise data, analytics, IoT, automation and other cloud-based applications to transform their approach to compete in the fourth industrial revolution. As a single provider for end-to-end technology services and a technology-agnostic approach puts us in a unique position to help businesses develop a sustainable competitive advantage. Established over 20 years they are an ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and SEI CMMI Level 5 company, partnered with over 1200 customers in 47+ global locations across all continents.
We are in search for an experienced, self-driven new business development sales consultant to help Company match the demand our customers are asking for. Ideally you will come from a technology sales background looking for the chance to step up and focus on new business activities within the System Integration and professional services space.
We are targeting mid-sized to large businesses, and you need to be up for the challenge of landing new logos.
You will be working closely with the sales team to grow the business.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who will own the demand generation, pipeline qualification activities. You will be supported by technical pre-sales, subject matter experts and senior management to ensure the best chance of winning new clients ranging from single resource short term assignments of £50k to £500k+ engagements.
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand
- Managing pipeline through CRM
Skills and Experience:
- History of selling consultancy services
- A good understanding of public cloud or other technologies
- Proven ability to own and manage opportunity generation
- An ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage and build rapport with decision makers and technical stakeholders
- Passion for sales
Excellent opportunity for career progression - remote/hybrid working environment