Do you want to join a progressive employer with ambitious plans? This employer of choice offers a fantastic suite of benefits for its staff, including a defined contribution pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year (plus all public bank holidays) and flexible benefits which offers easy access to a range of products and services for colleagues to choose from.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract which could result in a permanent position
We are looking for a passionate, highly skilled, and self-motivated I.T. Change and Release Manager to join the Support Services Team. The role will take ownership of our change and release process from the initial idea through the lifecycle of the change to production.
The role holder will be responsible for helping to shape our change and release process to best suit both a traditional waterfall delivery mechanism as well as developing and bedding in a change process that is suited to our evergreen environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Take responsibility for Change and Release Management processes, ensuring minimal disruption or degradation to service during the lifecycle of the change and is managed appropriately
- Manage small change program, coordinating priorities and spend
- Be responsible for test management (Strategy & execution)
- Evaluate change requests, identifying, analysing and documenting potential risks or issues, and apportion actions accordingly
- Maintain full auditability of all changes and releases, utilising the tools available, i.e. Service Now and Solution Manager
You'll need to have:
- Change and release framework e.g. ITIL or similar
- Experience of SAP release strategy, and with a SAAS/line of business solutions
- Experience of SAP Transport Management and appreciation of associated release management issues, i.e. Sequencing, Down Grade Protection
- Experience in a senior IT change lead role, specifically in terms of Change and Release Management in a dynamic, pressurised, and fast paced IT environment.
- SAP release strategy, SAAS/line of business solutions (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur, SCP/CPI) along with on premise digital core, (S/4HANA, BW4HANA)
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary - Competitive
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits options
- Comprehensive training