IT Communications Support Analyst
Full Time - 37 Hours
We are currently recruiting for a punctual, hard working and flexible individual to join the Leicestershire Police in their IT Department.
In this role you will be required to carry out the following duties:-
- Maintain asset management and configuration records in an accurate manner.
- Configure equipment and systems to ensure its performance is in line with operational and support requirements.
- Ensure that prescribed security methods and protocols are adhered to.
- Provide management and engineering reports covering the use and performance of equipment, systems and services.
- Reconciliation of invoices from suppliers.
- Document procedures and assistance to enable end-users to support and exploit equipment and systems with minimum technical knowledge.
- Provide a fault handling service and follow the appropriate fault handling procedure to ensure the availability of communication facilities to the Force.
- Ensure third party service and maintenance contracts are performed within the prescribed service level agreements.
- Perform first line support on equipment and systems to comply with Health and Safety and maintain satisfactory operation.
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which could take 4-6 weeks.