Customer Service Assistant.
Pay: £ 8.72 p/h
Hours: 35 hours a week of attendance are on a rota basis between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Saturday
During this pandemic have you been sat at home twiddling your thumbs and thinking of a way you can offer your skills and expertise to help during these unprecedented times? This may be the job for you to do just that! Our Public sector client is seeking someone to join their team as a customer service advisor and to provide web help. The Service Desk function acts as the front-door into IT i.e. the primary point of contact between IT and users on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing an excellent quality service to our customers, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken to fully satisfy their requirements
- First-line support for all IT services, logging and coordinating all activities and internal customer communications regarding incidents, problems, and inquiries related to any live system.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed across the Internal and 3rd party IT service providers to agreed SLA resolution targets.
- Ownership of all incidents until satisfactorily resolved and provide an effective Incident Control capability to detect potential Incident SLA failures and instigate escalation procedures to provide effective Incident Handling.
- Making day to day decisions with regards to fault fixing actions required to maintain business services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Positive attitude, energy, enthusiasm and flexibility are essential.
- Provide an excellent quality service to our customers, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken to fully satisfy their requirements.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and solve problems/make decisions
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, using own initiative to resolve problems and make decisions.
- Good planning and organisation skills with the ability to work within structured processes, managing tasks efficiently and effectively.
We will be looking for someone who is hard working and can hit the ground running, experience of IT and customer service is paramount. There are provisions for working from home, but you can also work in the office with strict Covid measure in place.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL