We are recruiting for outstanding customer service advisers for the Post Office based in Chesterfield centre. This is a rolling contract with a view to extend. The roles are due to commence in asap.
This is a full time contract (35 hours) and ideal candidates will be working flexibly. The pay rate starts from £7.83 and rises to £10.84 after 12 weeks. Friendly team, subsidised canteen and gym on site included!
- Good planning and organisation skills with the ability to work within structured processes, managing tasks efficiently and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to be trusted with interfacing with key/highly valued customers and suppliers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and solve problems/make decisions
- Hours of attendance are on a rota basis between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Extensive experience as a Contact Centre Advisor working in a busy environment with a high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Experience of working to service levels, legal compliance and quality targets
- Proven ability of ownership and management of IT incidents
- Experience of using Web Chat
- Experience of a variety of hardware, software, network and systems
Call 01302 342378 for more information or apply directly!