We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor with previous experience working within the IT Industry.
The successful candidate will be confident in responding to customer's queries & complete requests for information in a timely and accurate manner. Use resources and processes as directed by the line manager, consistently providing a high level of customer service and putting the customer at the centre of all communication.
Responsibilities & Accountability's;
* The answering of inbound queries and requests for information from external and internal partners.
* Take end to end ownership to provide a resolve to requests in a timely manner in line with company SLA's and expectations.
* Assist when required in the answering of inbound calls, emails and live chat to ensure customers waiting times are kept to a minimum.
* Assist in the provisioning of Hosted Voice and failed customer orders.
* Responding to, raising and resolving tickets relating to failed orders and requests for Technical support.
Essential Experience & Skills;
* Friendly, polite and tactful attitude
* Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Experience in communicating at all levels.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workload whilst working independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Desirable Experience & Skills;
* An understanding of the Cloud Services Industry would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
* 1 to 2 years' experience in a Customer Service/telephone sales role.
* Competent user of MS Office, Excel & Word. Personal Attributes
* Articulate in both written and verbal. Communication.
* Self-motivated with "can do attitude".
* A passion to deliver a high level of customer service.
* Willingness to work in harmony with peers' team members.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* A desire to discover and develop.
* A determination to be successful.