Job Title - IT Data Entry Assistant
Pay rate - £10.00 per hour
Contract - Temporary - 3 Months plus (Lots of opportunities)
Hours of work - 1:00pm - 5:00pm - 5 days a week Mon to Friday
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
Critical purpose of role:
- To process the required data into Wren internal systems
- Complete other IT administrative tasks as and when required
- Inputting of data accurately and in a timely manner into Wren systems
- Liaising and reporting back to internal stakeholders on the progress of data entry when required
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision