Our client is a many times award winning Microsoft Gold Partner based in Stafford.
We are looking for IT Account Managers( home based) to join this thriving team to sell Consulting Services, Managed Services and software solutions focused on maximising customer's return on investments in Microsoft technologies.
- The role is home-based with a requirement to visit customers and Company head office. A full driving license is a mandatory requirement as is suitable car for travel.
- All roles within the Company require employees to pass Security Clearance along with Non-Police Personal Vetting level
Meet or exceed assigned sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure control of sales opportunities and be predictable and accurate through regular sales forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Use all the Company tools to effectively Plan, Execute/Engage and Represent themselves to the required standard including the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Keep in regular contact with key individuals within the assigned accounts and meet the standard defined.
- Successfully attain and maintain relationships with and generate business from assigned accounts.
- Ensure that key contacts at Microsoft that interact with the assigned customer accounts are contacted regularly to ensure effective co-selling with Microsoft and the best experience for the customer.
Qualifications and experience
- A track record of sales excellence, preferably at least 3 years sales experience, demonstrable track record of achieving target, and attitude for driving successful outcomes.
- Experience of working with a structured sales methodology.
- Have clear, demonstrable experience of selling services that are aligned to the Microsoft solution/technology/product portfolio