Service Desk Support, Eastleigh
£16,000 - £18,000
Our Client are looking for a Service Desk Support, the core role will be to provide technical support to business & residential customers, including broadband fault diagnostics, router setup and configuration, general email and internet issues, in a call centre environment.
Customer service is very important to our client.Working as part of the Technical Support Team, there are opportunities for competent and enthusiastic members of the team to move on into a more senior role.
The successful candidate will receive full, on the job, training. This will be an initial two-week training programme that ensures them the core skills to fulfil the job requirements. Ongoing training on new technologies will also be provided.
A general interest in technology and customer support is key. Together with a positive attitude and a desire to be trained in new skills. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential. This is a truly exciting opportunity to progress telecommunications & IT career within a fast moving, and progressive company.
This makes it a great opportunity to get into the industry.
The Key Responsibilities
- Provide Technical Support to Customers via telephone, email and TeamViewer
- Diagnose Customer's Faults
- Answer Customer Queries
- Report and track faults throughout wholesale suppliers
- Keep customers up to date in a timely manner
- Knowledge and experience with setting up broadband routers, Wi-Fi devices
- Knowledge of Broadband and Phone diagnostics
- Knowledge of Advanced products such as SIP, VoIP and Leased Lines
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- A passion for IT, telecommunications and the industry.
- Multitasking and managing workflow
- Call centre environment and office experience
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work within a shift rota which will operate on a 24/7 basis.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 per year, In addition you will receive many benefits that are listed below.
- Close to the town centre! For those who want takeout for lunch!
- Casual clothes environment (within reason)
- 30 days holiday
- Break out room with Xbox
- Perk Box (Shopping & Days out discounts)
- Learning New technologies
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or send your CV