Job title: IT Helpdesk Support - 1st and 2nd line support
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join one of our clients based in Hull.
You will be joining the IT Operations Support Team and you will be working on Helpdesk Support primarily. The successful candidate will have great communications skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team with a flexible approach to task completion and deadline management.
This is a varied hands-on role where you will be involved in the daily operational support of all things infrastructure and an escalation point for the support team. You will be providing 1st and 2nd Line Support across two sites.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- 1st & 2nd line ICT Helpdesk Support (Software and Hardware Troubleshooting)
- Windows 10, Windows Server, VDI and iOS
- Cyber Essentials, Cyber Security and Cyber Training
- Mobile Device Management
- Active Directory and Microsoft 365 admin centre
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Web Conferencing suites
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development Support
- No on-call
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours/some hybrid may be available
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Due to the nature of the role, you will be part of a paid "out of hours" support structure.