A great opportunity to work for a top leading brand!!
You will have a networking background of at least 3 years and have dealt with servers as well as having a proven track record supporting on helpdesk first and third line, as well as a degree in a computer science related course and enjoy IT as part of a hobby. The role comes with a great benefits package and opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
- The role involves IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users.
- Develop emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failure to preserve technology and data.
- Research and stay up to date regarding new IT equipment and solutions.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
Benefits: Good holiday, pension and health care
This role will give you every opportunity to utilise your abilities and have a great career. If you are available immediately and looking for an amazing new opportunity, then please apply now with an up to date CV and I will be in touch if you fit the above criteria. If you have any questions please email