A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated, friendly and passionate individual to join our client's IT team based on the outskirts of York.
Your role will involve performing operations tasks primarily focused on maintaining the smooth operation of the company's large policy document printer.
Previous IT experience, particularly in dealing with printers, would be advantageous but is not deemed essential, as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good level of communication, as dealing with the print supplier's technical support and supplies teams is required at times. This role would suit someone with a great aptitude to learn new skills, who is conscientious in their work and able to motivate themselves.
- Operate company document printer.
- Liaise with print vendor's technical support and supplies teams.
- Prepare documents and letters for posting.
- User Account Administration (Training will be provided, where required).
- Preparation of IT Operations reports.
- Provide support for other members of the IT Operations team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of operating large document printers advantageous (but training will be provided).
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of printer related issues.
- Ensuring the printers have sufficient supplies.
- Good communication.
- Ability to be methodical and follow documented procedures.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and use initiative.
In return you can expect to receive a salary of 20,000, plus 33 days' holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase. Great flexi-time arrangement available. Government work place pension, free parking and hot drinks, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.
If you are interested in the role please contact Cat on 07971609654 or apply now!