Brook Street are working alongside a Dorset based Hospital to recruit an IT Project Support Technician on a 3 month contract.
Can you demonstrate Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 3 years' IT Desktop experience
- Windows OS knowledge
- iOS device knowledge and experience
- Apple iPad configuration knowledge
- Apple / MobileIron software experience
- Microsoft SCCM experience
- Microsoft Software experience
- Hardware/software integration knowledge
- Significant Apple device and IOS knowledge
To contribute to the Trust's service to patients by:
Ensuring staff are able to use the IT equipment available to them to facilitate and record patient care;
Minimise disruption to staff due to IT equipment failures by providing an efficient and effective support service.
To provide a second-line remedial or support service to all IT users within the Trust;
To ensure requests are answered promptly and efficiently;
To communicate with the user to understand or explain the nature of the problem and timescales;
To establish good relationships between IT and users of IT equipment throughout the Trust;
To provide ad-hoc end user coaching;
To maintain records of work carried out using software employed by the IT department.;
To support all other members of the IT Team;
The post holder is required to help provide ad-hoc practical assistance and/or advice where appropriate to other members of the IT Department to contribute to the smooth running of the IT Department including contributing to the Departmental on-call effort as required;
The post holder is required to contribute to the provision of daily office cover for a wide range of IT hardware and software incidents or requests;
To provide support to end users of IT equipment and peripherals connected to the hospital network. Responsibilities include:
- Installation and repairs of IT equipment and software.
- Configure IT equipment onto the hospital network, troubleshoot minor network issues.
- Respond to requests for assistance via the IT Service Desk when users report problems, and report back on progress and resolution.
- Provide advice where possible to enable users to resolve their own problems.
- Call on assistance from other members of the IT Operations teams or external suppliers as appropriate.
- Assist in the training of new users and the set-up of data backup and security procedures.
- Maintain a database of Trust owned IT equipment recording installations of new equipment and any movement of equipment within the Trust.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment from the point of receipt into the Trust.
- Install required software packages, apps and virus checking software prior to installation of equipment and handover to users
This is temporary assignment for 12 weeks with possible extension paying £10.29 per hour.
If this role is of interest to you please apply today. Virtual interviews will be arranged quickly.