IT RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Location: Barton-upon-Humber, DN18 5RL
Salary Details: Competitive Salary plus Quarterly Bonus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking to expand their internal Recruitment Team with the addition of an IT Recruitment Specialist that will have experience in recruiting within the following IT areas; Developers, IT Services, It Infrastructure and Software Testers.
The role will be primarily based at our Head Office in Barton upon Humber, working 8.30am - 5pm but the option to be flexible can be discussed at interview.
* To work alongside the existing recruitment team to recruit high calibre candidates into the UK's largest IT Centre
* Screen initial job applications, arranging and conducting telephone interviews where necessary and managing the onboarding process for successful candidates
* Take ownership of a selection of vacancies, ensuring all candidates receive a world class experience
* Work alongside hiring managers to ensure an in depth understanding of the skills required for each position
* Utilise job boards to contact candidates within the IT Sector and progress through the recruitment process
* Proactively manage candidate talent pools, ensuring on going communication and availability of candidates to meet short/long term requirements
* Look at continuously improving our Recruitment Strategy to ensure we are working efficiently in line with department objectives
* Ensuring data is collected for your vacancies to be presented in Excel on a weekly basis to key stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
* At least 2 years' experience within a Recruitment role in the IT Sector
* Demonstrable experience of delivering a high calibre recruitment service in a fast-paced business
* In-depth Knowledge of IT terminology
* Confident in current Right to Work legislation and GDPR processes in line with company standards
* Previous experience of using an ATS would be highly beneficial
* Comfortable working in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment
* Strong organisation skills and ability to self-prioritise
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to maintain high levels of attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Friendly and self-motivated
* Proven self-starter