Brook Street is currently working with one of the UK's leading IT solutions companies. Due to their rapid expansion my client is keen to bring in IT account managers / sales managers nationwide to join their growing team.
- Attractive career development path
- Excellent basic salary
- Annual & Quarterly incentives
- Events - Conferences, Race Days, etc.
Their average tenure is over 10 years... people stay!
The successful candidate will have extensive IT re-selling experience and will act as first point of contact for customers. You will develop robust relationships with key accounts to enhance sales and profitability. Due to their agile working structure the position is primarily remote, you may occasionally have to travel to the office for meetings.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Gain a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Account manage existing relationships to help grow and nurture accounts
- Act as a consultant to prospects and clients on current offering of products
- Achieve sales goals and KPI targets
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed target
The basic salary is attractive and will depend on your previous experience in an IT re-selling position and performance at interview stage. Interviews are happening immediatel, so please apply now to be considered.