Brook Street is looking for someone to provide IT technical support analysis for the call-logging system and desktop IT users to ensure agreed service levels are met.
This role is based in Peterborough, free parking on site and easily accessible by bus. Excellent working environment.
The role is to:
- Provide first point of contact for all IT-related requests and incidents from the business, communicating effectively with customers and setting appropriate expectations to allow informed business decisions to be made
- Take ownership of requests, incidents and customer issues through to resolution using technical knowledge to ensure that outcomes meet business objectives
- Provide troubleshooting, technical guidance, support and incident resolution of desktop incidents including advice to users to enable business users to successfully use IT systems
- Provide ongoing support, maintenance and development of the call-logging system and advice to users
- Adhere to and champion processes, policies and best practice to deliver a consistent service
Basics requirements include:
- Confidence of delivering first level Service Desk support
- Willing to work on routine pattern between 7AM -10PM (8 hours per day), Monday to Sunday (2 weekends on and 4 weekends off)
- Track record of delivering desk-side support to the client estate.
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills
- Very good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Very good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong customer focus with an ability to identify and implement service and process improvements to provide even greater customer satisfaction
- Candidate without IT experiences but with outstanding customers service skills will be consider too
If interested apply now or send your CV directly