My client is based in the centre of Chesterfield with excellent transport links.
They are looking for a number of IT Service Desk and Customer Service Representatives for an initial 3 month contract.
The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks and will increase to £9.17 per hour should the contract be extended beyond 3 months.
Your key skills will be:
- Good planning and organisation skills with the ability to work within structured processes, managing tasks efficiently and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to be trusted with interfacing with key/highly valued customers and suppliers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and solve problems/make decisions
- Hours of attendance are on a rota basis between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Extensive experience as a Contact Centre Advisor working in a busy environment with a high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Experience of working to service levels, legal compliance and quality targets
- Proven ability of ownership and management of IT incidents
- Experience of using Web Chat
- Experience of a variety of hardware, software, network and systems
You'll need to be available for an open day on Wednesday 4th September between 10.30am - 1pm.
You will be require to pass a basic security background check and provide references.
You must be available to start as soon as you are cleared and be available for the length of the contract.
Please apply with an up to date cv or email for more information.