Our UK leading client, who are based in Lees, Oldham are looking for a lower level I.T technician to join a friendly, down to earth team.
This role comes with excellent career progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide support to all company IT users
2. Answer telephone calls when required in a professional manner
3. Maintain and support operation of all company software, equipment and services
4. Assist with basic support of telephone system and mobile phone provision
5. Regular health checks of systems maintaining efficiency of systems
6. Provide guidance to new hardware/software installed
7. To work outside normal working hours if required
8. Attend training courses as required
9. Keep upto date with new hardware/software releases that benefit Character
10. Keep IT team informed at all times of issues and schedules
11. Log calls
12. Log inventory on a regular basis
Knowledge and Skills required:
1. Microsoft Server certification
2. Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
3. Outgoing personality with interest in developing IT skills
4. Ability to build, install and support a wide range of hardware and software
5. Good Operating System knowledge
6. Good problem solving skills.
7. Good level of communication by writing, email, phone and direct contact with people.
Salary competitive, office based with flexible working hours - Monday - Friday
Please call Emma on 07483 919913 OR email me your updated CV