Brook Street Recruitment are currently working on behlaf of our client in Bally money to recruit an IT Support Consultant
Working within a small but growing team in a fast paced working environment you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the companies staff and customers.
You will be required to work at the IT help desk were you will receive, log and manage IT requests and queries in a reasonable and timely manner.
You will be the first point of contact were you will be required to ensure that all IT systems are running effectively and report any incidents to management/3rd party support contracts as soon as possible. Full training and mentoring will be given.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
* Experience of Hardware/ software installations.
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft products and Operating systems
* Ability to troubleshoot / problem solve and offer solutions.
* Proactive with ability to work independently or part of a team.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
* Experience in database development using SQL is desirable
* Experience in an IT support related role or a Degree/Technical certification in IT.
Please send CV via the link