IT Support Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £9.62 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm (37.5hours)
We are looking for an IT Support Administrator to work for our client NHS England in Leeds City Centre. This is a long-term temporary role until December 2019.
Overview of Role:
As part of the People and OD Group, the Workforce Systems Team delivers an effective service leading the development of workforce systems and supporting managers and staff across NHS England. The team's function is to ensure that Workforce Systems are deployed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation and provide enabling systems and support to managers and staff. This role particularly will ensure the implementation of new systems or functionality is well-planned and executed and achieves maximum benefit for our customers and stakeholders.
- Acting as the first point of contact for users with workforce system/process issues which will involve providing direct support via email correspondence Supporting day-to-day activities undertaken by the workforce Systems Team
- Providing system support to your colleagues within NHS England
Entering data into systems and ensuring it's accurately recorded
Completing general administrative duties- e.g. filing, photocopying, answering phones
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of Workforce systems are not essential but desirable
- Experience working in customer-facing environments
- Communication skills- over telephone, email and face to face
- Good IT knowledge and experience
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits of the Role:
- Onsite parking
- Working in an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and onsite coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.